- My properties
- Contact me
Apartment / Condo - 800 Rue de Vimy #104, Sherbrooke (Les Nations)
All listings 800 Rue de Vimy #104
Share this page
- Live like in a hotel!
- The total living area is 110.3 square meters or 1187 square feet, 1 parking space in the garage + a practical additional storage space;
- The condo unit is located at the rear of the building with the view to the North, on the 1st floor and not at ground level for your safety. Access to the covered balcony is from the living room and the master bedroom. No steps to climb, elevator available for all your trips. A parking space in the garage is included;
- The estimated monthly expenses represent approx. $ 630 (municipal and school taxes, condo fees and electricity);
- The master bedroom is large and equipped with a 7x4 walk-in closet and is next to the bathroom;
- The unit has a second bedroom of good size, a storage space with washer-dryer entry within the condo and an additional storage space on the same floor and a few steps from the condo;
- Condo located in a prime area, mature trees, close to all services. On site you will find: heated indoor pool, community room, exercise room, bicycle storage and spaces to wash your car in the garage;
- Electricity consumption obtained on the Hydro-Sherbrooke internet list: 713 annually or $ 59 per month;
- Neighbor of the Ste-Anne school and Le Monastère residence, the environment is peaceful and pleasant;
- Building is self-managed and has a contingency fund of + $ 465,000. The monthly fee is $ 359; Checks with the association are underway;
- Small dogs are welcome;
- The garage location is number 22-14.
- At the seller's request, visits will be confirmed on a case-by-case basis depending on the daily condition of the seller. Possible between 1 p.m. and 4.30 p.m. with a minimum delay of 48 hours.Please respect the anti-Covid instructions and precautions as suggested by the OACIQ and public health & safety;
- The clientele of this building consists mainly of retired and pre-retired people over 50 years old.